Are you a hunter? Are you passionate and inquisitive? Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? If so, Total Filtration Services, the leaders in filtration management, has an excellent career opportunity for a results-oriented Territory Sales Manager to support its Sterling, VA branch calling on a variety of industries in the Richmond area.
This is an established territory with 100+ accounts. At TFS, you will find a culture that empowers their employees to make their own decisions for growing the business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing existing accounts and generating sales across all disciplines of filtration, selling to a myriad of industries.
Requirements Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a strong academic track record.
• Minimum of 3 years outside sales experience required.
• B2B or industrial sales experience preferred.
Competencies for TFS Territory Sales Manager:
• Strategic Thinking – Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
• Communication – Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority; effectively delivers
• Interpersonal Influence – Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor.
• Networking – Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success.
• Ownership – Goes out of his or her way to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed, and takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision.
• Workflow Management – Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved within a realistic time frame.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license in good standing
Compensation & Benefits:
• Excellent compensation and benefits package; uncapped earning potential, vehicle and travel expense reimbursement as well as medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid time off, etc.
Requisition Number 17-0576 - CHA.