Responsible for managing the operation for small advertisers to have the
opportunity to reach customers in their retail trading areas. Develops
a strategic roll-out marketing initiatives including internal and
external client communications and events.
- Oversees the hiring, training, evaluating and assisting of a motivated
staff to carry out marketing functions.
- Develops relationships with networks to expand online media and
network promotions on the regional level.
- Writes presentations and proposals that meet clients' needs and budget
- Works with sales management in developing business pitches and sales
presentations that support the product value proposition.
- Provides monthly and quarterly marketing reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience in media sales