The Lead Technical Project Manager willreport to Senior Manager, ITInfrastructure and will be part of the team that isresponsible for the project management multiple ITInfrastructureportfolios.
Critical Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide ownership and oversight for projects within the IT Infrastructureportfolio through close coordination with the business team, other IT teams as well as external vendors.
- Drive the portfolio ownership and management with application/technology health check, licensing & maintenance, budgeting and forecasting, portfolio metrics, change management, security & compliance and partnership with shared services to achieve the business objectives and goals.
- Own and Manage execution to ensure on time and on budget project/program delivery
- Prepare project charter, project funding, and capital request documents for the portfolio
- Oversee project financials by leading and consolidating the project monthly financial forecast and variance reporting. Prepare appropriate reports for management.
- Lead and coach other junior project managers on the team
Critical Skills & Experiences:
- 10+ years of Project Management experience managing enterprise IT programs and/or projects
- Experience in leading IT Infrastructure projects involving the following areas: network, virtual server environments, data center deployments, backup/storage, end-point management, Windows/Linux server, and life-cycling of legacy systems
- Experience with both waterfall and agile processes
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Oracle PM/OTL a plus
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Experience with Retail industry a plus
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include Concentra health clinic, Walgreens pharmacy, Bright Horizons daycare and preschool, full cafeteria services, Subway, Starbucks, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.