Realpage is looking to add a QA Engineer to our fast paced team. As the QA you will apply team operating mechanisms to achieve the business objectives. Leads the project team through quality methods and practices while continuously assessing improvement opportunities.
What you will be doing:
• Applies software quality practices to design, influence and drive quality and testability ofproducts and services
• Scope of assignments is diverse, covering a broad range of technologies and a high level ofcomplexity
• Builds an internal and external network to leverage best practices and technologies
• Mentors others on quality methods and techniques
• Coordinates technical dependencies with other teams
• Lead quality activities for complex projects and processes (act as a single point of contact)
• Participates in the definition of project objectives
• Provides LOEs and schedule needs for proposed objectives
What we think it takes to get the job:
• •BS in Business or Computer Science or equivalent related experience
• 6+ years direct experience as a QA Analyst for major application integration and/or major application product release.
• Extensive experience with core software applications, including web and client/server applications.
• Must be able to work in front end and back end QA environment.
• Extensive experience in database testing – PostgreSQL and SQLServer.
• Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must exhibit a highly organized approach to work.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and be able to work onmultiple applications simultaneously.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Must have knowledge in all QA methodologies, software lifecycles including solid understanding of Agile, quality best practices and tools
• Must be confident with high energy and a great passion for QA.
Nice to have:
• 2+ years of direct hands-on experience developing automation scripts and functions using QTP or Any automation tool.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience with object oriented and 1 year of java script programming
• Minimum 2 years of working experience with programming language (PHP)
• Minimum 2 years of working experience with web services testing for REST and SOAP.
• Minimum 1 year of testing message queue services like JMS.
• Minimum 1 years of working experience with Selenium/Webdriver.
• Minimum 1 year of front-end web application tools (Angular JS, NodeJs, Grunt, Jasmine, etc.)
• Minimum 1 year with build automation tool like Maven and Ant.
• Minimum 1 year with build management tool like Jenkins, Team Foundation Server, etc