Requisition ID 1700S9J
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
- Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
The candidate will extract voice call and conference history data from Client Skype implementation. They will use that data, combined with their knowledge and experience of voice systems, to identify possible sources of poor voice or conference user experience.
The candidate will act upon the data by opening appropriate tickets in Service Now to engage the necessary teams for follow-up.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, systems engineering or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
- Experience working with computer hardware, operating system software and desktop applications with a specific concentration in one or more areas
- Experience working with one or more structured programming languages
- Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Experience working with design principles and applications
- Knowledge of voice technologies
- Knowledge of Skype for Business architecture and troubleshooting
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and/or other data manipulation tools
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Basic analytical and creative problem solving skills for creation and testing of software systems
- Basic organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Basic communication skills to provide systems diagnoses and resolution for current systems
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior level personnel, and team members
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to integrate hardware and software systems