The AVP, Professional Services, Americas is responsible for the Professional Services P&L and all delivery activity in the Americas. Are you a transformational leader who can execute against a plan to deliver customer success and meet and exceed financial targets? Can you work cross functionally, expand adoption of Splunk products, offerings and use cases into new market areas and our customers’ ecosystems? If the answer to these questions is yes and you bring a passion for building a positive employee culture, then please read on.
- You will be responsible for the direct management and leadership of the Americas PS team which will include recruiting/hiring, people development, and performance management.
- Drive customer success related to Professional Services delivery for the US and Canada, as well as throughout Central and South America.
- In this role you will work closely with your Finance counterparts and oversee the (P&L) for the Professional Services team.
- Build and socialize services offerings around all aspects of PS related delivery.
- Meet organizational goals and manage to customer success, revenue/expense targets, utilization, area and theater goals (top line growth), and services attach rates.
- Craft and promote standard methodologies within the team fostering quality and customer success on every engagement.
- Lead efforts to develop a high quality and scalable ecosystem (partners) that embraces Splunk’s core values around customer success.
- Improve our delivery capacity and enable partners to deliver Splunk services independently.
- Collaborate with Market teams to ensure alignment with corporate marketing, product management, sales and others. This bi-lateral communication should provide input on products, customer feedback, new product opportunities, and competitive input.
- Work hand-in-hand with Splunk account teams and partners nationally on large opportunities, helping to position service delivery and best practices to deliver security solutions.
- Further the development of Splunk's partner ecosystem
- Lead the transformation of services to embrace a commercial mindset in a post-sales capacity.
- 15+ years of experience in Professional Services or related fields in an Americas or Global role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Business or meaningful technical field experience plus 10+ years of related Professional Services leadership experience. Bonus points will be given for MBA or Masters' Degrees.
- Extensive experience working cross-functionally with Sales and Engineering. History of successful collaboration across functions and geographies.
- This leader will possess the charisma and character needed to lead teams and manage at a VP level.
- Recognition of success factors associated with Cloud based deployments.
- Knowledge of what it takes to build a scalable Professional Services model in a fast-growing environment
- Experience working with Customer Success Managers to drive post sales adoption
- Travel is required up to 60%, possibly more at peak times.