Requisition ID 1660892
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
- Lead sales deal teams and represents DXC to Diversified Industry customer for IT Services deals up to $100M or annual booked revenue.Responsible for assembling all required sales resources/skills to develop proposal, pursue and win new business.
- Coordinates all sales deal team efforts with sponsorship of The Engagement Director.
- Assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
- Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution for the deal. Works with delivery to assure that solution design can be properly delivered.
- Develops deal timeline and ensures that pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines.
- Leads pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
- Lead negotiations for IT Services deals.
- Proactively manages all resource requirements throughout deal pursuit.
- Helps in the transition of deal leadership to permanently assigned management to ensure seamless asset transfer, personnel transfer, technology, and process adoption.
- Is assigned to close one or more complex global accounts with approximate annual revenue $10M.
- Orchestrates new sales across all service lines – the DXC portfolio.
- Has great deal of business unit and outside services credibility and knowledge needed to project goals.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 10+ years in complex IT service business environment.
- University or Bachelor's degree; advanced or MBA preferred.
- Strong current financial services sales background in outsourcing IT – very knowledgeable in the latest trends
- New logo (hunter) sales and closer experience – must be able to demonstrate sales success in financial services (IT outsourcing)
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of corporate policies, products, markets and processes, and an understanding of business management principles and practices.
- Demonstrate mastery to state-of-the-art technical, functional or business knowledge.
- Demonstrate managerial and planning skills.
- Managed successfully at least 3-5 large regional or global managed services deals.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Unique and comprehensive Diversified industry knowledge in multiple key industry IT domains both internal and external to DXC .
- Capable of working with FINS client to develop their high-level IT strategy and roadmap.
- Capable of entering into a dialogue about value exchange for pricing innovation where DXC is not the low-cost provider.
- Proactively creating small but significant consulting assignments that shapes RFP's before they are issued, reducing risk for clients and increasing probability of success for DXC .
- In-depth knowledge about the customer's business, strategy and challenges.
- Knows DXC 's entire portfolio and how to integrate different solutions to create unique and innovative solutions for the customer.
- Builds and maintains the FINS portfolio of business and tracks of value exchange.
- Considered the industry thought leader that directs industry trends and sets industry standards.
- Credible board level transformation advisor.
- Familiarity with program & project management methodologies.
- Leadership skills in directing pursuit and/or delivery teams with many indirect reports.
- Highly developed consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills with an ability to consult with CEO's of global companies.
- Highly developed business development, negotiation skills and ability to influence contract content.
- Acts as an executives sponsor for more than one project.